Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another apartment picture

In case you were wondering where we sleep....

We had to buy a memory foam topper for our mattress since it was pretty uncomfortable. Now the bed is nice and comfy, and we still have the pleasure of enjoying the curtains just like in the living room!

2 comments:

julina said...

your place reminds me lot of the Edinburgh flat the Digs Magazine editor moved into when her husband went to grad school: http://www.digsmagazine.com/lounge/lounge_openhouse.htm
(scroll down and click on "edinburgh loft".)

Kristina said...

yeah, that is kind of similar. Only I don't have the kind of skills nor the funds to invest in redecorating like she did! But, those are some great ideas - I think I'll try rearranging the furniture and see if it seems any better. I'm trying to find a cheap way to get some of our wedding & honeymoon pictures printed big so I can stick them on the walls