Saturday, October 13, 2007

Honeymoon Pictures!

Many have asked, and finally I've put our honeymoon pictures up! You can view them at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/kristina.simacek

I split them into three albums: France, Italy and a sort of Eastern European one for the rest of the countries we went to. I haven't finished labeling the pictures yet, but it's still nice to look at. Let me know if you have any questions about the places in the pictures!

5 comments:

Danalisa said...

Those are great pictures!! It looks like you had an amazing time! What an awesome honeymoon.

Anonymous said...

wow, great pics, looks like you guys had great weather. You're making me miss europe already!

Kristina said...

That's why you need to come visit!

David said...

How is it going in England? What are you up to?

David (your brother)

Lydia Cohen said...

thank you for the virtual tour of europe! what a perfect honeymoon. you'll have to teach the rest of us everything you learned about wine!