Well, I've reached midterm time. For two of my three classes, that means a take-home exam which, at this point in my life, I prefer to an in-class exam by far. My more interesting paper is for my Health Policy class, where I'm writing about using different frameworks to analyze the US health care system. For example, should markets determine the health care system? How about employers? Local communities? Doctors? Is there a right to health and, if so, what does that mean for the health care system and the government? Well, that's a little taste of what's going to be going through my head for the next day or so.
In other news, Binsey has now started going up the stairs on her own. This is a big deal for us since we've had to carry her up there whenever we wanted her to take a nap in her crate upstairs.


1 comment:
I can't wait for Luna to figure out the stairs! We have to carry her too, and efforts to lure her up with treats just end with incessant barking. One day...
Post a Comment