Friday, August 6, 2010

3 Years!

Last week we celebrated our THIRD anniversary! We had thought about going away somewhere for the weekend, but opted for a more budget-friendly option here in Bloomington.

First we went to a spa happy-hour (meaning they cut their prices in half - score!)where we got a couples massage. So relaxing!

Then, Paul came home with this HUGE bouquet of flowers! I had to split it between our two largest vases because it wouldn't all fit in one!


Binsey wanted to get in on the flower action too...


We ended the evening with dinner at the Limestone Grill. We started with some super delicious calamari. I was surprised that they did such a good job cooking it despite being in Indiana, far from the sea. I meant to take a picture, but we were hungry and ate it all before I thought of it. Paul then had the lamb, and I had salmon with sweet potato pancakes. Yum!



These past 3 years have been crazy - we've lived in two states, three countries (Paul lived briefly in Munich for an internship while I was in England), bought a house, got a dog and have met tons of great friends along the way! Who knows what the future brings, but if the past is any indication, we're in for one heck of a wild ride!

1 comment:

Danalisa said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! You look AMAZING K!! So glad you had a nice night out. Has been a wild ride!