Here's another view
The most fun part was using the buttonhole feature on the machine. You put the button in this little device that goes below the sewing needle, then choose the buttonhole shape you want, and press the "sew" button! It even sews on buttons too, so I tried that as well. Now I'm going to have to locate all those random shirts and pants that have had buttons fall off but I was too lazy to reattach them!
It's a good thing I'm not expecting to sell this thing, beacuse for all the time i spent on it, it would so not be worth what someone would pay! Hopefully I'll get quicker as I try new projects. As for what's next? Not sure, but I did buy a pattern for making storage boxes for shelves. We'll see how that goes.


2 comments:
That is ADORABLE! Great job!
CUTE! I remember you were always in the kitchen making some new delicious item. Now you can keep clean while doing it!
Post a Comment