Of course the puppy is the big concern right now, but we did also just celebrate our 2nd anniversary the night before Rewley got sick. Paul took me to an Afghan restaurant in town called Samira. Their food is so flavorful and different from the food we usually eat. I got some dumplings, and Paul got the lamb skewer. I normally hate lamb, but they cooked it perfectly there and I LOVED it! Plus, I finally had a chance to wear a dress I bought last summer in England.

Here's the dumplings and the lamb in case you're curious what it looked like.


We can't believe it's been 2 years already! It's been a wonderful adventure so far and we really feel blessed to have all this time together. Things don't seem to be slowing down any time soon, and we're excited for the adventure to continue, though we wouldn't mine a little stability! Still, I wouldn't want to ride this rollercoaster with anyone else.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Congrats!
Post a Comment