Here's me with Danalisa at the champagne reception, though she didn't have any champagne since she's expecting! I don't get to see my 'mommy' friends nearly enough since I'm on a work schedule and they're on kid schedule, but we're hoping to plan a girls night/afternoon before Danalisa and Jodi go back to the US in July!

Here's me and Paul at the dinner table. We got a table in the outside patio under the tent, which was really nice! We've had so little nice weather here it's great to take advantage whenever we can!
And here's everyone at the table in the tent - from left to right, Kaori & Tetsuya, Vinita & Varun, Alina & Adrian, and I'm actually not sure who the other two are, but they're studying computer science and were very nice.
After the dinner they had dancing and cotton candy (here it's called candy floss). The cotton candy was really tempting, so Paul and I both had some, but it wasn't the best idea to eat that and then go dancing!
But we had fun nonetheless!


No comments:
Post a Comment